The UN Capital Development Fund (UNCDF) started its podcast show, Capital Musings, in September 2019 to platform individuals driving impact and change in the area of “last mile” finance models that unlock public and private resources to reduce poverty and support local economic development. All episodes can be found the Capital Musings website. While every episode is informative, we’ve curated the sessions most relevant to the work of the DSG Hub and linked them here:
- Leaving No Woman Behind in the Digital Era
- Why Women’s Economic Empowerment Requires Digital Payments?
- Closing the Digital Gap: The Benefits of Digitization in West Africa
- Fueling Women’s Economic Empowerment and SME growth in the Pacific through Digital
- Tailoring Digital Financial Services for Women Entrepreneurs
- Digital Remittances to Create Economic Opportunities for Women in Nepal