Intellectual Property and User-Generated Content
The DSG Hub does not claim ownership of your content. However, the website itself, including its features and functionality, are owned by the FAHU Foundation and administered by Global Communities. They are protected by United States and international copyright and other intellectual property laws and treaties. The DSG Hub reserves all rights not expressly granted to you.
Any user can submit content for publication on the DSG Hub. Please review our Content Submission Guidelines. If you have a registered account with the DSG Hub, you are also able to share your information and opinions with other users or the general public by commenting on resources and blog posts.
If you choose to upload content to the DSG Hub, you agree to the following terms and conditions:
- All content you add to the site is not covered by intellectual property rights, copyrights, trademarks, or other restrictions imposed by you or other parties that would prevent the content from being shared, except as noted in the Conditions of Use section below.
- If you have intellectual property rights, copyrights, or trademarks on content you upload or share, by doing so, you automatically grant us a non-exclusive, transferable, sub-licensable, royalty-free, worldwide license to use your content. It is a part of the public domain as long as it remains on our website.
- You may ask the DSG Hub to remove your content from the site by sending us a message via the Contact [hyperlink] form. Once deleted from our site in its entirety, the license for us to use your content ends. However, even if you delete your content from our website, it may still be available on the internet due to caching (e.g., by proxy or reverse proxy servers or search engines) or by actions taken by other users of this website or others who may have downloaded or copied your content.
- The DSG Hub has the right to remove content at its discretion.
- By contributing content you agree that the DSG Hub may use content in any manner whatsoever to comply with any request by law enforcement, regulation, law, statute, or similar requirements.
The DSG Hub is strictly vendor-neutral and does not publish advertisements. We do not represent or advance commercial interests of any company or organization, and we never endorse any product or service featured on the DSG Hub. All content on the DSG Hub is posted for informational purposes.
Links to Third Party websites
The DSG Hub contains links to third-party websites. The linked sites are not under the control of the DSG Hub and we are not responsible for the contents, or for any loss or damage that may arise from, any linked site or any link contained in a linked site. We provide these links only as a convenience, and the inclusion of a link does not imply endorsement of the linked site by the DSG Hub. If you decide to access any third-party website, you do so entirely at your own risk.
Conditions of Use and Community Guidelines
As a user of the DSG Hub, you agree to the following conditions and community guidelines:
- Always communicate with courtesy and respect
- Be tolerant towards other users’ viewpoints; respectfully disagree when opinions do not align
- Do not send or post advertisements, unauthorized commercial communications, scams, or spam.
- Do not attack, harass, intimidate, bully, or discriminate against other users or visitors
- Do not post hateful, threatening, violent, pornographic, graphic, gratuitous, or obscene material
- Do not upload viruses, malicious codes, trojan horses, or any other material that is technologically harmful
- Do not use any robot, spider, or other automatic device, process, or means to access the website
- Do not attempt to gain unauthorized access to, interfere with, damage, or disrupt any parts of the website or database connected to the website
- Do not solicit login information for any account except your own
- Respect the privacy of other users; never post anyone else’s personal information on this site
- Do not add content to this site that violates intellectual property rights, copyrights, or trademarks
- Do not do anything unlawful on this site and do not encourage anyone to commit an unlawful act
When registering for an account or establishing a profile, you agree to the following statements:
- You will create a personal account with your real name
- You will never impersonate other users
- You will keep your information accurate and up to date
- You will not provide false or misleading personal information
- You will not create an account for others
- You are at least 18 years old
- You will not use this site if you are prohibited from doing so by any applicable laws
- You will not disclose your password to others, let anyone log in with your account, or otherwise jeopardize your account’s security
- You will not transfer your account to anyone else under any circumstance
- You will promptly contact the DSG Hub if you reasonably believe the intellectual property rights of any party are violated via the presence of content on the DSG Hub.
Disclaimers and Limitation of Liability
The DSG Hub actively promotes interaction, collaboration, and knowledge-sharing among its users and visitors. Users are responsible for providing valid information about themselves in their profiles, posts, and comments. This site cannot guarantee the accuracy or validity of any user-generated content. Furthermore, this website does not represent or endorse any advice, opinion, statement, or other information provided by any content provider, or any user of this site, or other person or entity.
Reliance upon any such opinion, advice, statement, or other information shall be at the user’s own risk. Neither the DSG Hub nor its affiliates, information providers, or content providers shall be liable to any user or anyone else for any inaccuracy, error, omission, interruption, timeliness, completeness, deletion, defect, failure of performance, computer virus, communication line failure, alteration of, or use of any content herein, regardless of cause, for any damages resulting therefrom.
Under no circumstances shall the DSG Hub or its partners, affiliates, or third-party licensors be liable to any user based on the misuse of, or reliance on, the website. Such limitation of liability shall apply whether the damages arise from use or misuse of and reliance on the website, from reliance or damage caused by the information posted on the website, from inability to use the site, or from the interruption, suspension, or termination of the website (including damages incurred by third parties). This limitation shall also apply to lost profits or lost data.
Without limiting the foregoing, the DSG Hub, its partners, affiliates, or third-party licensors, shall not be liable for any delay or failure in performance resulting directly or indirectly from acts of nature, forces, or causes beyond its or their reasonable control, including but not limited to, internet failures, computer equipment failures, telecommunication equipment failures, electrical power failures, strikes, labor disputes, civil disturbances, governmental actions/orders, or acts of God.
Violation of Terms
We love hearing from you and are always looking to improve the website. Please submit your feedback through our Contact form. When you share comments, ideas, or feedback with us, you agree that we are free to use them without any restriction or compensation to you.
Last updated May 19, 2022