Data Privacy & Security Digital Literacy Digital Transformation Digitization Planning Digitization Risks & Barriers Gender Monitoring & Evaluation Project Implementation Technology-facilitated Violence Training
Imfashanyigisho Y’ibigo By’ubwizigame Byo Mu Buryo Bw’ikoranabuhanga (DSG)
Lauren Hendricks, Dennis Mello, Paula Rudnicka
Global Communities, Women for Women International
This version of the DSG Toolkit: Tools to Support Safe and Gender-responsive Digitization of Savings Groups translated from English into Kinyarwanda, consists of seven practical tools to support safe, effective, and gender-responsive digitization of savings groups. These tools include practical guidance for implementers and trainers across multiple aspects of digitization, such as:
- Ibikenewe Ngo Umushinga Wifashisha Ikoranabuhanga Rigezweho Ushoboke (Digital Preparedness Checklist)
- Gushaka Abakozi B’umushinga (Project Staffing)
- Ikurikiranabikorwa N’isuzumamikorere (Monitoring and Evaluation)
- Ubumenyi Bw’abagore Mu Bijyanye N’ikoranabuhanga Rigezweho (Promoting Women’s Digital Capabilities)
- Ihohotera Rishinigiye Ku Gitsina: Kugaragaza Imbobamizi No Kuzishakira Umuti (Addressing Risks of Gender-based Violence)
- Ibiganiro Bigenewe Ukoresha Ikoranabuhanga Rigezweho (Digital User Dialogues)
- Ibanga Ry’amakuru N’umutekano Wayo (Data Privacy and Security)
Each tool can be used by implementers just beginning to think about their first DSG project and by those who are mid-project or preparing to expand. They can be used individually or as a complete set, depending upon the needs of the implementer.
Have you found this Resource useful?
View all comments